This Multiple Folding Door Set contains 9 extremely flexible folding panel doors with adjustable openings, frame, panels, offsets and tolerances. This door uses the method of nested and shared families, meaning the panel, door handle and door lock can be modified without editing the family itself, allowing for an extreme amount of flexibility and customisation without overloading the family with too much complexity. To learn more about how nested and shared family work in the Multiple Folding Door Set families, check out our tutorial posts.
Nested families included in this purchase:
|Materials & Textures:||
PBR with Custom Textures
- Updated version to Revit 2020.
- Modified the nested door hardware to be hosted directly in the family rather than in the container family. This creates a much more logical user experience with the ability to swap in and out handle and locks directly from the door type properties.
- Added visibility parameters for door hardware.
- Added ability for the door panel to be offset externally to frame, giving the option for a projected panel.
- Added the ability for the door frame to offset internal or externally to the wall.
- Added the tolerance parameter to both the door and frame, giving a more realistic view in 3D renders and accurate representation in details if needed.
- Added visual warnings for when constraints are active.
- Updated family and shared parameters for integration with RevitHQ project template.
- Improved parameter naming and organising.
- Updated textures to new PBR type with 1024x1024px texture maps.
- Added increased functionality for the frame position via a quick integer switching system.
- Added 1-click embedded frame functionally with maximum constraints for wall overlaps.
- Updated various parameter naming for increased understandability.
- Updated to include the improved multi horizontal chamfered frame panel.
- Various bug fixes.