A Downpipe and Rainwater Head family capable of being manipulated into all the shapes you will need. Options for the downspout include circular and rectangular and even include wall straps that will adjust automatically. For more detail on the creation of this Downpipe and Rainwater Head family and the best way to use it, check out the blog post below.
|Category (Object Style):||
Generic Models (Plumbing_Downpipes)
Generic Models (Plumbing_Rainwater Heads)
Major updates have now gone into this family to make it even better and more versatile, including:
- Wall Straps have been given more intelligence to automatically turn off when there isn't the required space.
- Wall Straps have been given an adjustable position, height, and visibility property.
- The downpipes rotation is now fully adjustable, allowing for unique scenarios where the downpipe kicks off the wall at an angle in two axes. The rainwater head will also follow this path.
- The equation that drives the angles of the downpipes has been given an overhaul to allow a very high degree of angle to a very low degree, seamlessly flowing between straight and kicked. This opens up even more possible variations.
- The overall parameter structure has been improved for clarity and fast operation.
I purchased this family for a project, and it has paid for itself already. Very impressed and highly recommended.
Hello, I have just purchased this family. It working magic! just a question on how to make the down pipe make a diagonal turn along the wall, like how it does in the reference image.
Absolutely love well designed families that make my job easier and my elevations more impressive. Great work - look forward to many new similar well designed families from you guys!!!
Nice to have a lot of combinations in one family. Rather then 4 or 5 different products, this one covers them most.
Thanks Antony, please get in contact if you think it could use any improvements!
It is so hard to find a well constructed clean family for Revit sometimes, and a good down pipe is even harder, but this a perfect example. Thanks for another great family!